Friday, April 8, 2011

daily dose


I don't know if we each have a destiny,
or if we're all just floating around, accidental - like on a breeze,
but I - I think maybe it's both. Maybe both happening at the same time.
- Forest Gump


“Beautiful people do not just happen. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and those who have found their way out of depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” -Elizabeth Kubler Ross 



“He’s her cigarette and she’s quitting."



 “Bloom where you are planted.”



“Hello sweet summer. I've missed you.”



“Maybe I wasn't built for love.
Maybe I was born to fly free.”



“Rule number one is, don't sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it's all small stuff.”  -Robert Eliot


for what it's worth: it's never too late, or in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. there's no time limiit, stop whenever you want. you can change or stay the same; there are no rules to this thing. we can make the best or the worst of it. i hope you make the best of it. and i hope you see things that startle you. i hope you feel things you never felt before. i hope you meet people with a different point of view. i hope you live a life you're proud of. if you find that you're not, i hope you have the strength to start all over again. -- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


Sometimes you just need a second chance
because maybe the first time..
you just weren't ready for what was about to happen



This is how I spent my summer.
Missing you
- One tree hill



your voice, was the soundtrack of my summer.
you will always be my thunder.



when two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.





Now I walk in the street now lookin' for a friend
one that can lend me some change
and he never questions my reason why
'cause he too loves Mary Jane
Mary Jane,Mary Jane Lord my Mary Jane
--janis joplin.



"under the streetlight, dancing by herself, is singing the same song
somewhere. I know. Is waiting for a car to stop, a star to fall, someone to change her life."
--House on mango street.



What we can't have is what we replay
in our heads over and over again before
we sleep. -Taylor Swift



i have a list of all the things i love.
and even when i rearrange it,
you're always number one



and the truth is, i don't really think people can
change. at the end of the day you are who you
are, and it's probably who you've always been.



you get to the point when you don't want anything.
but then there are things you start needing.



"when people say, 'oh you just want
to have your cake and eat it too.'
fuck off. what good is a goddamn
cake you can't eat? what should i eat,
someone else's cake instead?"-George Carlin-



This isn't all we can do
When in doubt you move on
No need to sort it all out
By the time you read this I'll be gone
-The Get Up Kids


 
I guess that it's typical
To cling to memories you'll never get back again
&& to sort through old photographs of a summer long ago
Or a friend that you used to know



A song, can take you instantly
back to a moment, a place or
even a person. No matter what
else has changed in you or the
world; the one song stays the
same. Just like that moment



if someone asked me to define love, i'd say your name.



you're completely unaware of how you affect me.


 
before we met, I was as lost as a person could be and yet you saw something in me that somehow gave me direction again.






i used to think "i'm so scared that I'm going to fall head over heels for you and you won't be there to catch me."
well, i've made that fall. and it hurt more then anything... but, i'm still alive.



it's not officially summer untill you begin forgetting which day of the week it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment