Friday, May 13, 2011

you and I

What we had might not have lasted long, and I'm sure it meant twice as much to me than you, but you're the most incredible boy I've come across. I'm thankful for all those moments we've had that i thought only happened in movies. yeah i miss you so much, and you might think I'm over-reacting when i cry, but until now I've never felt something so strong. i wish i could tell you how much you meant to me. but it probably doesn't mean anything to you anymore.





From the outside looking in, you can't understand it.
From the inside looking out, you can't explain it.





I can honestly say
You've been on my mind
Since I woke up today, up today
I look at your photograph all the time
These memories come back to life
And I don't mind





I remember when we kissed
I still feel it on my lips
The time that you danced with me
With no music playing
I remember those simple things
I remember 'till I cry
But the one thing I wish I'd forget
A memory I want to forget
Is goodbye




and i'm starting to figure out that i cannot live without you
i hope you're thinking of me, cuz all the stars above me sing your name
i'll never be the same again
so please don't forget to call me
just to let me know you're doing okay
miles away from me





so please tell me darling
why you're so far away
when i need you beside me tonight




I'm sittin' here all by myself
just tryin' to think of something to do
Tryin' to think of something, anything
just to keep me from thinking of you
But you know it's not working out
'cause you're all that's on my mind
One thought of you is all it takes
to leave the rest of the world behind




Well I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did
And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did
And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back, but I know you did




You're the direction I follow to get home
When I feel like I can't go on, you tell me to go
And it's like I can't feel a thing without you around
And don't mind me if I get weak in the knees
'Cause you have that effect on me, you do




Everything you say
Every time we kiss, I can't think straight
But I'm okay
And I can't think of anybody else
that I'd hate to miss as much as I hate missing you




Unconditional, unoriginal
Always by my side
Meant to be together
Meant for no one but each other
You love me, I love you harder.




So please, give me a hand
So please, give me a lesson on how to steal, steal a heart
As fast as you stole mine




Here I am again,
Overwhelming feelings
A thousand miles away
From your ocean home.
Part of me is near
Sister I see you
dancing on the stage
Of memory
Sister I miss you





Here we are again saying goodbye
Still we fall asleep underneath the same sky
You're all I knew you'd become




Entwined, you and I
Our souls speak from across the miles
Intertwined, you and I
Our blood flows from the same inside
Half of me, breathes in you
Thoughts of love remain true




The truth is sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it




He promised me forever but we must be on two different timeline because his forever was only until he found someone better



You're no longer my last phone call, or last text message, and no longer my last kiss
Yet somehow, you're still the first thing on my mind.







What's worse than having an enemy is having a friend that doesn't care.






 Letting go isn't giving up, it's accepting that something's aren't meant to be





I'm not the girl I used to be, gotta admit a lot of shit got to me.





Your soulmate is the one who pushes your buttons, pisses you off and makes you face up to your shit.



When you open your locker to find a death threat taped to your door, don't be too alarmed. My best friend just found out you broke my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment