Thursday, May 12, 2011

my daily dose


I'm the type of girl who would wear his hoodie-
because it smelled like him.




Hi-
I'm the girl of your dreams,
someone said you were
looking for me.






I love my past. I love my present.
I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad,
because I have it no longer.




Everytime that you hurt me,
Everytime I felt pain,
Every lie that you told me
Made me who I am today.




The most boring thing in life
is Perfection.




If you have to try and convince yourself that you don't care about someone,
you must care about them more than you think.




We said our goodbyes, and said we'd stay in touch.
Then we went our seperate ways, knowing that
no one really does...




I'll tell you this:
People don't fall in love with what's right in front of them. People want the dream;
What they can't have. The more unattainable, the more attractive.






I'm the girl that people always ask what's wrong,
 because since I'm usually so happy, it's obvious when I'm sad.
But I'm also the girl that always bounces back, no matter what, even if it takes awhile.
I'm the girl that's always going to love herself
even if that boy doesn't




You win or you loose;
Either way, the sun still comes up in the morning.






In every girl, there's a boy she'll never forget, and a summer where it all began.






I just want someone to show me that I'm beautiful. I've forgotten what love is; or maybe I never knew.





that girl, she's trouble in a tank top & short shorts. that girl is me.




The government has discovered that Dear Maria, Count Me In works much better then
Shake It at making terrorists talk on Guantanamo Bay  --Nothing Personal.





I love you. I love you not because you're adorable or because you're sweet
or because you're more than my best friend.
I love you because you make me step outside myself
and look at who I really am.
You make me want to be a better person,
just because of how you are with me.






We run back to each other when it's convenient. We
know that in the end, we're meant for each other,
but not right now. So we play games, act like we're
okay when one of us has someone else. When in
reality, it tears us apart to know that we can be happy
wtih someone else. But it's that slight hope that we
will end up together that always keeps us running back.





i think you begin to realize it's real when you cant breathe. when you cant think of a time where he wasnt on your mind. when his smallest touch exhilerates you. when every moment wasted with him isn't wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment