Saturday, April 9, 2011

a longer daily dose:D


pretend you don't love him, just pretend.
then two things will happen.
he'll realize how much he misses you
or you'll realize how much you don't need him





You can love someone so much. But you can never love people as much as you can miss them.









just stop, okay? I don't want to hear it. do you realize what your doing to me?
It's to the point where ANYTHING you say about "It" happening makes me tear.
and i really don't feel like doing that in front of all these stupid kids.










Cause like you said, this is it.
This is life. And I'm in love with you...
I think that's the only thing I've ever really been sure of in my entire life.
And I'm really messed up right now,
and I got a whole lot of stuff I have to work out,
but I don't want to waste any more of my life without you in it








So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
-The Perks of Being a Wallflower







I think I'm going to miss you, alot.





Goodbye my almost lover. Goodbye my hopeless dream. I'm trying not to think about you. Can’t you just let me be? So long, my luckless romance. My back is turned on you. Should’ve known you'd bring me heartache. Almost all lovers do.



I try and try to move on with my life, yet every part of me surrenders at the mention of your name.














And then I looked back, and saw you walking away. And when I thought there was nothing left to say, you looked back and took my breath away.










And she's mad at herself because she's not strong enough to show you how she really feels. She just sits there and smiles.




Woke up and wished that I was dead. With an aching in my head, I lay motionless in bed. I thought of you and where you'd gone and let the world spin madly on.











If I had my life to live over again, next time I'd give you more kisses & hold you closer. I'd memorize everything you ever said to me & carry it in my heart like a poem. If I had my life to live over again,
next time I'd find you sooner so I could love you longer and better






We run back to each other when it's convenient. We know that in the end, we're meant for each other, but not for right now. So we play these games, act like we're okay when one of us has someone else. When in reality, it tears us apart to know that we can be happy with someone else. But it's that slight hope that we will end up together that always keeps us running back for more.






Life is made up of years that meant nothing and the moments that meant everything.



I'm falling apart, faster than ever. And that scares me



I hope you know that I'm wondering where you are.








Wiping the tears from her eyes. Some days she feels like dying. And some days its not worth trying. She gets so sick of crying.






One day I hope I can show him what it's like to be hurt like he hurt me.






Babe, I know you don't care but this is how you make me feel...









I'll find another love, but there will never be another you.





No-one deserves to be treated that way. So even if you love him with your entire heart, with every fibre of your being, with so much passion that it hurts to think about it, you need to forget what you want and remember what you deserve





Taking chances being spontaneous good natured and the thrill of not getting caught being pressed against brick buildings and back doors and the carpet on your basement floor listening to good music and creating art crying from laughing too hard.













I know we're good together. You're the only person I can be myself with, even if I don't know who the hell that is.











everything that keeps me together is falling apart.





. we're going to meet a lot of lonely people in the next week and the next month and the next year. and when they ask us what we're doing, you can say, we're remembering. that's where we'll win out in the long run. and some day we'll remember so much that we'll build the biggest goddamn steam-shovel in history and dig the biggest grave of all time and shove war in and cover it up.








I miss hearing your laughter, and all the little things. I've forgotten what it's like to hold you.










If my fingers clench too tightly it's ‘cause I'm afraid I'll lose my grip. If I think about you nightly it's ‘cause I'm afraid I might forget.







I think it's better to have somone. Even if it hurts. Even if its the most painful thing you've done. Even if it's the most painful thing you've ever had to do. I think it's better to have someone.







I can't stop thinking about where you are, who you're with, what you're doing, and if you even think about me anymore.







i've been lonely tonight.  i've been fighting the urge to text him and tell him i miss him.  i don't want him to know anymore.  i wonder if he misses me at all.  it's easiest when i don't see him, i won't deny that.  but i just want to be able to see him without it hurting.  i don't want him out of my life forever;  i don't want him to forget me, but i'm afraid that is already happening...















Babe, I miss your face.







. All I wanted was for him to feel like he couldn't be without me.






I don't exactly know how much longer I can sit here and wait for you for...











The best feeling in the world is not falling in love. It's finally falling out of love with someone who never loved you.







And in some way, I think I recognize that I will never be fully over you, and that part of me will always love you. But most of me understands that this doesn’t work, and I need to move on to be happy









I'm not crying right now because I don't want you to leave. I don't, by the way. I'm crying because I thought that I could be the one who could change your mind. I guess I thought that I was a good enough reason for you to stay.








Sometimes you just have to let them win, because losing the argument is easier than losing them.





There's no point in sitting at home in the favorite sweatshirt you gave me, smelling that unforgetting colonge that hunts my dreams. Everything you have ever said or did, has broken me slowly. i miss you.










I want so badly to tell you how I feel, but I'm scared that after I pour out all my feelings for you, you're just going to stare at me like the words don't mean a thing.










Sometimes when I'm sitting alone, thinking about you, I catch myself missing you.












I should have known better than to think I was the girl you wanted.







You have no idea how much you really mean to me.









You have my whole heart, for my whole life.
















You think you're having such a hard time. I go through the same thing you do everyday, except I'm pretty sure that every waking moment you're not thinking about how you don't love me back. I am.














It happened gradually over that summer. It started with just a simple phone call, and staying up all night. It started by both of us falling in love.















She knows things are changing and all she can do is pray that he isn't.













it's just a worn out sweatshirt, she's gotten mad and tried to throw that thing away at least a hundred times. but she's got it on tonight. he used to wear it on the weekend just running around, probably forgot he even left it behind. she says it keeps her warm, oh, but it's so much more..it makes her feel close









Cause I hate the ocean, theme parks and airplanes, talking with strangers, waiting in line. I'm through with these pills that make me sit still. "Are you feeling fine?" "Yes, I feel just fine."









He's the only person I want to be with. I love his stupid jokes and how he can change my entire day just by giving me a hug. He can always make me laugh,& he's by my side through everything that goes wrong.








I'm tired of being sad. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of feeling empty inside. I'm tired of feeling worthless. I'm tired of feeling stuck. I'm tired of feeling crazy. I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of yelling. I'm tired of pretending. I'm tired of dreaming of a life I will never have. I'm tired of missing things. I'm tired of missing people. I'm tired of remembering. I'm tired of wishing I could start all over. I'm tired of not being able to just let go. I'm tired of faking it. I'm tired of being different. I'm tired of being angry. I'm tired of needing help. I'm tired of always wondering when I will finally let myself be happy. Most of all, I'm just tired of being tired.








one day you make a wrong turn, or take a detour, & you end up in some crazy place you can`t even find on the map, doing something you never thought you would do. maybe you feel a little lost while it`s happening, but later you realize that it was the best part of the trip.









Overwhelming feelings
A thousand miles away
From your ocean home
Part of me is near
Thoughts of what we were invade
The miles that stand between
We can't separate
Your all I hoped you'd become
Sister I see you
Dancing on the stage
Of memory
Sister I miss you
saying goodbye
Still we fall asleep underneath the same sky
You're all I knew you'd become



He turned around, looked right at me, and said nothing, not even a small "Hi." It was as if the times we had spent together, the times I had spent loving him, just weren't important. It was like it never happened.




you’re the kind of guy who makes me throw my head back & let out a real laugh, cause when I’m with you, nothing else matters









 i wish there was a more elegant way of saying "i miss you". because it feels so much more complicated and involved then just those 3 words.





It's funny how the person I thought I didn't want, was the person I needed all along.





 I love you. I hope that when you’re laying in bed after a terrible night, watching terrible t.v., that you don’t feel alone, that you never really feel alone.







I've never been so alone, but I've never been so alive.




I've never been so alone, but I've never been so alive.









You wipe the tears from my eye and you say that all that it takes is a phone call I cry at the thought of being alone and then I wonder how long it will take until I'm home again.



















Screaming and saying fuck a lot doesn't really get your point across. Sometimes silence is the most violent option to choose.









Even if we never speak again, remember:  I am forever changed by who you are, and what you meant to me








maybe it's not about the happy ending. maybe it's about what you do with your time before you get to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment