Monday, May 9, 2011

cute:)


“when you're given things kind of easily, you don't always appreciate them.” - sixteen candles






The invention of the teenager was a mistake. Once you identify a period of
life in which people get to stay out late but don't have to pay taxes -
naturally, nobody wants to live any other way.






I don't wanna fall asleep, cause I don't know if I'll get up. And I don't wanna cause a scene, but I'm dying without your love.





teenage love? there isn't such a thing. cause fucking is just fucking when you're only sixteen.





don't bring me roses, bring me daisies. don't buy me dinner, take me to the beach. don't call me baby, call me something stupid like pudding. don't burn me a cd, sing to me. and when you want to say i love you - say it in spanish.






i hate it when at all the weddings, the grandmas gather around me and say, "you're next." but they stopped doing it when i did it to them at funerals.


you wanna see pretty? look in a magazine. you wanna see beautiful? look in a mirror.





music saves more lives than war,
so put down your gun and get on the dancefloor.



it's a shame that two hearts can be so attached but not be together




Everything is magic
until it becomes routine.





Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.






You and me.. it was such a long time ago, and we were just a couple of kids; but we really did love each other, didn't we?





Girls are superheroes, who else could bleed for a week and not die?

No comments:

Post a Comment