Monday, May 2, 2011

repeat


& you could have me in a heartbeat if you wanted to.





The saddest love is to love someone,to know that they still want you, but the circumstances don't let you have them.







I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere




And tonight will go on forever,
while we walk around this town
like we own the streets, & stay awake through summer
like we own the heat.





i keep telling myself, "he's going to break your heart,"
but a voice says, "no, he's going to heal it."






I still wish you would call.
Not to go do anything, just to talk.
I miss hearing your voice every night.
I guess I just miss you making me smile.




She had warm summer eyes
that flickered like fireflies
when she looked at the world




Even though I don't think you've realized
how much you've put me through
I hope one day it hits you hard because
by then I’ll be completely over you.




Just because today is a horrible day doesn't mean that tomorrow might not be the best day of your entire life.





I won't ever forget. That's what pisses me off the
most. He'll always be a part of my heart. It's
too hard to let go; now that's not even an option.




We tend to fall in love the same way we get sick;
without wanting to, without believing it,
against our will & unable to defend ourselves.
And then we lose love exactly the same way.





and i know, we get a little crazy,
and i know we get a little loud.




You know you really love some one when
you can not hate them for breaking your heart





i want to be there for you. i do, but i can't do this anymore. i can't keep being your second choice, not when you're my first.





I swore to myself that I would never let
you in again. But here you are, standing
in my arms with your lips against mine.
When did I get to be so weak for smooth talkers?







there's a line between whore and classy. i walk that line.
-Katy Perry






Oh sweetheart put the bottle down
You got too much talent
I see you through those bloodshot eyes
There's a cure you found it

No comments:

Post a Comment