Tuesday, May 10, 2011


Trust me; I'm not lying. I do miss you deep down inside. You told me that I wouldn't lose you, yet I lost you. You told me you wanted to spend time with me, but I didn't get my chance to. Somehow I should of expected this to happen, but I didn't let it bother me. It's kind of like I wanted it to happen. You said things that no one has ever said to me & you opened my eyes to what surrounds me. You made me realize that I had a lot more than I actually thought & no one has made me feel so loved like you did. You taught me how to love. You taught me to not only love myself but you taught me how to love others. Whether you believe it or not, I fell in love with you.




When everything is wrong I'll come talk to you
You make things all right when I'm feeling blue
You are such a blessing and I wont be messing
with the one thing that brings light to all of my darkness
You are my best friend
and I love you, and I love you
Yes I do







You said yourself that you were done with this. I believed you. It’s the trust I miss. When my eyes start to tear, you’ll remain part of everything. I am your friend. Talk to me, tell me anything. I love you despite everything.






When you're still smiling about something that happened six months ago,
you know there's got to be more.





The worst thing is loving someone when you know you shouldn't anymore. It's caring about someone, wondering how they are and what they're up to when the truth is they've stopped wondering about you a long time ago. The worst thing is remembering every single detail or your relationship when he's obviously long forgotten about you. The worst thing is missing him so much when he doesn't even realize you're gone, the worst thing is feeling the same as you ever did, knowing you shouldn't, because he doesn't anymore.




I love those warm, loving hugs you give me. Those times you just smile. Smile at me. I know you're not mine, but I love you all the same. Why? I don't know. It’s just.. I think I found a certain comfort in you that I found nowhere else. A certain laugh that I never had before, and a certain joy in my life that I could never try to explain. To anyone. 




And I couldn’t stop the gloom that engulfed me,
as I realized I didn’t know how long I would have
to wait before I saw him again.





"i'm sorry won't cut it for the rest of your life."



Laying there with your arms around me, I felt so comfortable and safe. My heart was beating a mile a minute having you so close to me. As you played with my hair and kissed me, I couldn't help but smile straight from my heart. I could see how much you cared from the look in your eyes. It made me never want to let you go, to just stay wrapped in your arms forever, where nothing else matters but you and me.





Over the past year, I've learned so much about love and life. Even if I could, I would never take back all the things I've done that brought me here, to this moment.







Just remember, when you're at his house undressing, you're just another girl about to learn a lesson.





All that she wanted
is to be wanted
she’s sitting on the stairs
with ribbons in her hair
waiting for someone
who cares











No comments:

Post a Comment