Monday, May 2, 2011

my dream :)


Party time 'cause school is out. We're all sleeping in or sneaking out. Those days are warm and nights are hazy, summer of oh nine is gonna be crazy.



if were not meant to be together, than why are we still here, wanting each other after all this time




I've listened to this song a
thousand times, but it hasn't gotten
old because it reminds me of you.






Still, not one day goes by without you finding your way
into my mind, at least three thousand times.
But, as these days go on, my feelings for you
become less and less and I begin to realize
there's no fixing this mess.







Goodbye is like putting a period to a
sentence. There will be no more words to
be added after the period. Unless if
you make another new sentence.




and when his tongue is down my throat, all thats going
through my head are thoughts of you. its kind of funny but its kind of sad, how your name is the only name i ever listen for. and when his fingers are entwined with mine,our conversation from the night before keeps me occupied.



how did we get here? i used to know you so well



Have you ever thought about it?  You got this girl head over heels for you, but for some reason you don't want to see it.  you know it's there and you know you feel the same, but you refuse to let it be.  Maybe youre scared.  Maybe youre scared of the thought that this girl, who youve known for a long time, youve seen her happy, youve seen her sad, that this girl's perfect for you.  And that really scares you, doesn't it?






This is me at my core. I fucking miss you. I miss how things used to be. And I could be completely wrong, but I still sometimes think that maybe you feel the same way. And that's what keeps me holding on. That maybe, you miss what we had too.






we can't seprate again. I dealt with it once, but I don’t think I could do it again.





No comments:

Post a Comment