Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TEENAGE


Teenagers are at a crazy age. You're too young to vote and too old not to be in love. You live in a house someone else owns but your dreams are already somewhere else.





Kiss me now that I'm older. I won't try to control you. Friday nights have been lonely without you here. Take it slow but don't warn me, just like you never used too.




I have a feeling that you're gonna break my heart again. I have a feeling that I'll let you do it





People say that the bad memories cause the most pain. But actually it’s the good ones that drive you insane.




I still crave your attention and aproval. And I have no idea why.







The wisest person in the room is the one who made the most mistakes.
-Rev Run





It still hurts her, that feeling that you want nothing
to do with her, it hurts her a lot more than you would
think, you hurt her a lot worse than you think you did but she'll never show it.



So, now you love me? Thats cute, that's adorable in fact, considering you let me go. You pushed me away and im no idiot, i took the hint and got over you and now you decide you love me? bullshit, you're too late.






No comments:

Post a Comment