Sunday, May 15, 2011

You Back


You think you want to die, but in reality you just want to be saved.





A million words would not bring you back, I know, because I've tried.
Neither would a million tears. I know, because I've cried.




People who think dying is the worst thing,
don't know a thing about life





I think I'm at the point where I've liked you for so long that it's just an automatic response for me. I don't know if I really still do, but whenever someone says you name, my heart beats faster. I still get jealous and you still haev the power to ruin my entire day;; But I have a feeling that's just the way it's gonna be for awhile. I know I need to move on, I just don't know if I can. I'm not strong enough to move away from the one amazing person that's been on my mind forever. So do you think you could please make this easy and just love me back?











No comments:

Post a Comment