Wednesday, May 18, 2011

forever mean never


"I may be the girl of us two, but I've proven that I've got more balls"








you walk around like you're okay. maybe you're not, atleast not today.
the sun's not shining, but there's no rain..
this feeling of missing you is driving me insane.







"I looked up and you were staring at me with a smile on your face.
There's nothing in the world that I would change about that night"








ack then, a lot was different about me. I was almost a completely different person, and maybe if things hadn't changed as much as they had, I'd still be the same. However, the truth is, everything had changed, and it wouldn't be the same again.








 I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close...not even a little bit, not even at all.
-10 things i hate about you.









You're that guy that no matter how many more guys
I go through, I'll always have a thing for you.





i won't fight to stay when all you want for me to do is leave. i'm not gonna miss you when you don't miss me. i'm not gonna care when you don't at all. i'm just not going to try anymore. you've kept my hopes up for much too long.
it's about time they come crashing back down to earth.







Cause like you said, this is it.
This is life. And I'm in love with you...
I think that's the only thing I've ever really been sure of in my entire life.
And I'm really messed up right now,
and I got a whole lot of stuff I have to work out,
but I don't want to waste any more of my life without you in it.










People who belong together, stay together,
despite major setbacks and disagreements.
They may deal in fault and blame temporarily,
but ultimately they work things out.
Love conquers all.





There comes a point when you just love someone. Not because they're good, or bad, or anything really. You just love them. It doesn't mean you'll be together forever. It doesn't mean you won't hurt each other. It just means you love them. Sometimes in spite of who they are, and sometimes because of who they are. And you know that they love you, sometimes because of who you are, and sometimes in spite of it.






There are some people who meet that somebody that they can never stop loving, no matter how hard they try. I wouldn’t expect you to understand that, or even believe it, but trust me, there are some loves that don’t go away. And maybe that makes them crazy, but we should all be lucky enough to end up with somebody who has a little of that insanity. Someone who never lets go. Someone who cherishes you forever.




I sit &wonder about your whereabouts, while my own life is going nowhere. Sometimes I wonder if i'll ever get it right, if i'll ever see you again, if it's all one big joke.. Maybe there really isn't such a thing as a fate. Maybe we live &we die, and that's all there is to it. Maybe the outcome of our life really depends on how we choose to live it, not by praying and wishing for a sign to direct us.
These moments count.
And I realized I don't ever wanna waste another one without you.


I've kissed a guy, I’ve kissed guys. I just haven’t felt that thing that thing, when you kiss someone, everything around you becomes hazy and the only thing you focus on is that one person. And you realize that that person is the only person you’re supposed to be kissing for the rest of your life and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry cause you feel so lucky that you’ve found it and so scared that it’ll go away, all at the same time.  -Never Been Kissed     ...i have been kissed</3








I remember being thirteen years old, sitting in my room all night,
listening to the same song over and over. I thought that if I could
write something beautiful, something honest,
I could make someone love me.








Let them hate you, but let it be because
you are a good person in a bad world...






i can't explain this feeling for you, but i guess i can try it's like i've waited for this one thing my whole life, and it's suddenly right in front of me. i know you sometimes doubt how you feel for me, and sometimes i doubt how i feel for you, but then there are times, stupid times, like when we're posing for a picture, or im sitting in your car, or when we're walking together and we brush against each other, and i know without a question that you're feeling the same way i am. and those moments, however few or far between, make everything we go through worth it. what can i say?somewhere in these past few months, i've fallen in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment