Sunday, May 8, 2011

my daily dose


Think of how different you would be if you never met the person who changed everything.





I've been waitingfor the next guy to come along, and then you showed up again. And you're nothing like I imagined. You're cynical and cranky and impossible. But the truth is, fighting with you is the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I think there's a very good chance that I'm falling in love with you again.






I'm amazed at how much I'm smiling. This happy feeling has been gone for so long,
& the sad part is, it will disappear yet again.






Trust me, I know how it feels. I know exactly how it feels to cry in the shower so no one can hear you. I know what it's like to wait for everyone to be asleep so you can just fall apart, for everything to hurt so bad you're ready to let it all end. Trust me. I know exactly how it feels.






let's be honest; you're sort of a whore. see how many boys are pounding at your door? it's a game of chess, and you're the king. you smile and pretend you don't feel a thing.






I have wasted thousands of kisses on you, kisses that I thought were special because of your lips and your smile and all your color and life. I used to think that was the real you, when you smiled. But now I know you didn’t mean any of it. You just save it all for your songs. Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed so tight.





I didn’t come here to tell you that I can’t live without you. I can live without you. I just don’t want to.






But I loved you, and then I lost you, and I will never be the same. Caught in your eyes, lost in your name. I will never be the same.







Ever have that one person in your life that you just can't give up on, the one person that can screw you over time after time yet you always seem to give them another chance? And no matter how many times you say this is their last one, you know it's a lie because there's always just one more waiting for them. The one person you know you're better off without, but yet you can't find a way to let them go because deep down inside, you wouldn't know what to do without them. The one person you know doesn't deserve you, but yet you choose to overlook it because you love him











You'll never understand why I hurt so much because you're not the one who is crying, you're not the one who is left behind, you're not the one who loved too much, and you're not the one who is holding on to someone who is gone






I'm homesick because since you left, I no longer know where my home is







I think I'm going to miss you, alot.








Goodbye my almost lover. Goodbye my hopeless dream. I'm trying not to think about you. Can’t you just let me be? So long, my luckless romance. My back is turned on you. Should’ve known you'd bring me heartache. Almost all lovers do.









I try and try to move on with my life, yet every part of me surrenders at the mention of your name.









Wiping the tears from her eyes. Some days she feels like dying. And some days its not worth trying. She gets so sick of crying.











No comments:

Post a Comment