Tuesday, May 3, 2011

my daily dose


Some things don't last forever, but some things do. Like a good song, or a good book, or a good memory you can take out and unfold in your darkest times, pressing down on the corners and peering in close, hoping you still recognize the person you see there.









It was odd. His blue eyes met my brown ones and we didn't look away. For a moment, caught in this awkward starting glance type thing, and then he did the most amazing thing when he looked away. He smiled.





Love? Its kind of complicated, kid- But I'll tell you this, the second you're willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy- thats love right there.







The problem with love is that you can love whoever you want, but so can he.






she has two options.
she can give up, or see how much more
she can take.




So heres to you and here's to me,
living our lives separately.
It's a great big world &
I'm a single girl.
So I'm glad I'm leaving,
I won't shed a single tear,
wishing that I had you here.
I don't need a man to hold my hand.
I'm stronger than you think I am.



it`s probably the wrong time to tell you. but,
well, maybe it`s the perfect time. i realize how
incredibly confusing things are between us
right now. i can`t even begin to explain our
relationship. you probably can`t either. but
i just want you to know that if you ever need
me, i`ll always be here for you. all you have
to do, is ask.









No comments:

Post a Comment