Tuesday, May 17, 2011

LOVE


She was the kind of girl who never let guys get the best of her. The kind of girl who didn't need a guy to make her happy. The kind of girl who didn't fall in love easily
 until that one guy came along






Honestly,
 if I could go back in time, 
I would fix ever setting eyes on you. 
Maybe then I would love someone else.
 Maybe I woudn't be so broken up inside.





If it really didn't matter,
You wouldn't spend so much time thinking about it.




Isn't it ironic? 
We ignore the ones who adore us,
Adore the ones who ignore us,
Love the ones who hurt us
 and hurt the ones that love us




Promise me you won't forget me because if I thought you would, I'd never let you leave. -- Winnie the Pooh





We spend half our life sleeping, but we spend our whole life waiting. Waiting in lines, waiting for times, waiting to be old enough, waiting for a call. We're always waiting. We just don't always realize it. waiting for someone to say something, waiting for them to notice you. Constantly waiting for that one person, and they have no idea you're waiting for them.





as we grow older together, as we continue to change
with age, there is one thing that will never change;
i will always keep falling in love with you.

he is the only one for me because
there is no one better than him &&
no one can make me feel the way he does.


If we weren't meant to give
things another try, our paths and
thoughts would not keep crossing
and we would not keep tripping
over our feelings for each other.
But, We do. And I wouldn't have it any other way




I love you not because you're adorable or because you're sweet
or because you're more than my best friend.
I love you because you make me step outside myself
and look at who I really am.
You make me want to be a better person,
just because of how you are with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment