Saturday, May 14, 2011

TIME


Mama always said,
dying was a part of life.
- (forrest gump)






I like to see people reunited,
I like to see people run to each
other, I like the kissing and the
crying, I like the impatience, the
stories that the mouth can't tell
fast enough, the ears that aren't
big enough, the eyes that can't
take in all of the change, I like the
hugging, the bringing together, the
end of missing someone.
- extremely loud and incredibly close
(by jonathan safran foer)






In this digital 'photoshop' world
where everything is so perfect, revealing
imperfections can be quite beautiful.
- (joe jonas)








The beautiful thing about memories is that they are yours;
whether they are good, bad, or indifferent. They belong to
you, and no matter where life takes you, your memories
tie you to where you've been, and to where you are now.






I am not a smart man,
but I know what love is.
- (forrest gump)






Truth is, everybody is going
to hurt you; you just gotta find
the ones worth suffering for.
- (bob marley)







You know you've read
a good book if you flip
the last page, And feel
as if you've lost a close
friend.







There are millions of people in this world,
but in the end it all comes down to one.
I still panic sometimes, forget to breathe,
but I know that there's something beautiful
in my imperfections; the beauty that he held
up for me to see.
The strength that I will never be able to say.
- crazy beautiful (nicole)










I found out what the secret to life is:
friends. Best friends.
- (fried green tomatoes)







And whenever people say he's worthless,
I want to scream at them. I want to tell
them just how beautiful his smile is, just
how perfect his eyes are, just how cute
his lame jokes are, just how funny he is
when he’s happy, just how lost he is, and
just how much I love him.






Life moves pretty fast.
You don't stop and look
around once in a while,
you could miss it.
- ferris buelller's day off (ferris)






I didn't want to cry
anymore and then I was crying because
I was fighting. And now I'm crying
because he's not here to make me
stop. He was like my best friend. It's
like losing your best friend.
- (the hills)






Too many people grow up. That's the real trouble with
the world, too many people grow up. They forget. They
don't remember what it's like to be twelve years old.
They patronize, they treat children as inferiors.
Well, I won't do that.
- (walt disney)







Darling, forever is a long, long time,
and time has a way of changing things.
- the fox and the hound (big mama)




Alice: I simply must get through!
Doorknob: Sorry, you're much too big. Simply impassible.
Alice: You mean impossible?
Doorknob: No, impassible. Nothing's impossible.
- (alice in wonderland)




There’s nothing like the deep breaths after laughing that hard.
Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.
- (the perks of being a wallflower)





Instead of telling our young people to plan ahead,
we should tell them to plan to be surprised.
- (dan in real life)








Scooby Doo: Raggy? Do I quit?
Shaggy: No Scoob, friends don't quit.






Donna: Will you still love me in the morning?
Michael: Forever and ever, babe.
- (click)






Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
- (john lennon)

No comments:

Post a Comment